A word at you finger tips
One week free trial for MacOS 8.6(with CarbonLib)-X, Windows 98-XP, download here.
Mac ftp http
Windows ftp http
To use defineIt simply double click it and a small floating window will open and (on most systems) float above all applications. In applications like Internet Explorer, Outlook Express and Mozilla 1.0, that support 'drag and drop' simply highlight a word, click on it and drag it to the small window which will expand and show you the definition.
A plethora of uses:
- What does that word mean in the email I am reading?
- Did I use the right word in the email I am sending?
- What is this author saying?
- My Word Processor or Text Editor or HTML Editor does not have a dictionary what can I do about it?
- How can I quickly create a glossary for my students?